Social Icons

October 18, 2012

"Too much of NYC"






I need to confess that I love Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City it's kind of my guilty pleasure, I am obsessed with the series I am watching all the seasons since season one  (1998!), And now I think that I am in NYC and have a life like that ... Well maybe I should just pretend and be happy :) !

And also one of my biggest dreams is to visit/live in NYC I think that I belong there, I don't know why but I feel it !

Loving the necklace above, I got it from Ebay, very nice deal.


I just love to add color into a simple outfit with colorful heels! 
And bold jewelry.



Tengo que confesar que me encanta Sarah Jessica Parker en Sex and the City es una especie de placer culpable, estoy obsesionado con la serie que estoy viendo todas las temporadas desde la primera temporada (1998!), Y ahora creo que estoy en Nueva York y que una vida así ... Bueno, tal vez  debería por un ratito  fingir y ser feliz :)

Sweater: Abercrombie // Shoes: Charlotte Russe// Necklace: Lily Wang // Lips: Revlon lip butter in Red Velvet.

Maricruz xx


19 comments:

  1. love this outfit girlie~ Simple, and yet so cute and sexy~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the knit of that sweater (looks so soft and comfy!) and the necklace is gorgeous. Great nail polish too! New York City is my favourite place to visit- hope you'll be able to make it there someday soon :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for the lovely comment xx

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes -- such a gorgeous colour!!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    I’ve done a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to be updated about the last post on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes, they're amazing! The necklace looks great with the jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pop of pink! Great wedges!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. qué guapa. me encanta el toque de color que le das al look con ese collar azul y esas cuñas rosas.. acabo de dar con tu blog y como me gusta, pues comienzo a seguirte. muaks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Sex and the City is the absolute BEST! I want her closet in that show! And I also want your shoes LOL! They are HOT girl! Fabulous color!
    xoxo Darby

    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. That look is just perfect! I'm dying over your shoes and necklace, they look fantastic! You matched everything the best way possible. :)
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Abercrombie sweater and your lily Wang necklace!

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your shoes! Following you on GFC! It would be great if you can check my blog and maybe follow me back:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love your necklace. You look lovely! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colourful accents to your outfit that those gorgeous shoes and necklace bring :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your necklace

    www.lovemesome.co.uk

    ReplyDelete