Social Icons

January 6, 2013

Gorgeous n' last holiday day

VERY SEXY 





As many of you know Victoria's Secret is having their Semi-Annual SALE and I need to say that almost everything it's with a enormous discount like for example this delicious perfume was originally 70 dlls and I got if for 17 dlls that's crazy! the main reason I got it ( beside the discount) was because the adorable and very "sexy" pink pump and I really wanted to have a perfume with that type of pump and plus it smells AMAZING!
And today it's officially the last day of holidays in Mexico and I believe that in other Latin countries because the king's day ( Dia de Reyes)so it's kind of sad because we need to say goodbye to all the Christmas decors ... Anyway I think that I am going to make my first haul post, But first I needed to show you guys this stunning bottle of perfume, so I hope see you soon :)





Maricruz xx

10 comments:

  1. nice bottle! :*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go back to Christmas day after watching this post!

    Nice blog!

    http://anitaliancurvystyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful <3

    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely bottle, don't you always feel classy when your perfume has a pump like that!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie!
    You are so smart to take advantage of an incredible sale! I'm impressed you had the discipline to not pay full price before the holidays! Can't wait to see your post about your fabulous finds!

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete