Social Icons

March 13, 2013

Feeling gypsy

I might steal your clothes if they fit me



Lately I am LOVING this kind of prints they remind me of gypsy's clothes, I specially like prints like this one below that are kind of abstract(paisley), I think that these are my only two pieces of gypsy's inspired prints( a blouse and a pair of pants ) I bought them 2 days ago but I am very anxious to find more pieces that have similar prints

Both from: Forever 21



I need to keep traveling, being a gypsy, having experiences and writing about them.-DG-

MARICRUZ XX



4 comments:

  1. I love that first print, paisley is one of my favourite prints.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of bohemian-inspired prints too. Both of the ones you chose are great! xoxo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nos encantan estos estampados.

    Muchísimos besos desde www.iconicas.com

    Mua!

    ReplyDelete