Social Icons

August 15, 2013

Mini by Rebecca Minkoff

Mini M.A.C & Mini 5-Zip  







I been thinking since the beginning of the year if I really want to buy a designer bag this year and I'm definitely not a "designer bag girl" some people love to have a ultra expensive handbag (or a couple of them) and some others to just distribute that money to other stuff, like me :). But I'm now thinking really serious about getting one of these babies, I mean the price is really good, the design looks fabulous, it's a very nice brand (yay! for Rebecca) and overall I like them, so maybe there is going to be a "mini" in my collection pretty soon, but MAYBE.
Which one is your favorite??

Mini 5-Zip: HERE
Mini M.A.C: HERE

MARICRUZ XX






5 comments:

  1. I really love that first one! I'm the same with handbags. I REALLY love them , but always want to spend my money on other things. But I'm thinking I'm going to make a splurge soon too :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one. Im so obsessed with handbags!
    Have a great day you gorgeous girl
    xx
    M
    http://www.styleinlimablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bags, love the first one!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first on
    in gold!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the gold one! If you have a second, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest post! :)

    Xo,
    Gina
    http://eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete