Social Icons

August 9, 2014

The Ugly Truth



It's been almost two months since my last post here on my still existence blog, and the main reason that I stopped posting is that my camera was stolen while I was on vacations, it was pretty sad that moment and I really tried to think that a camera is only an object but my camera really meant a lot for me. 

And the other of not so happy events happened this summer that made me unable to work on the blog, which it's disappointing since one of my main desires for the summer was to really improve my blog.

During these days I was thinking about not blogging anymore even when I have another camera, but that was giving up for something that happened that was out of my hands. I still love this and with or without camera I can continue doing this.  

 Putting all of that behind, I am a believer that for everything not so good in life, better things are going to come.

Maricruz xx 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    Will be waiting for your next post. Don't make it bring you down, you can get around with any camera you'll get your hands on. :) Feel sorry about your last one, though.

    xxx MODEmoiselle
    Read the latest fashion travel tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about what happened this summer, but glad to hear you're moving forward and staying positive! Looking forward to what your blog has to bring :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete